KSOE Bands Together with POSCO to Develop Hydrogen Fuel TanksKRISO and Hylium Industries?Also Join HandsKSOE Bands Together with POSCO to Develop Hydrogen Fuel TanksSeptember 7, 2021, 17:59
Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering (KSOE) of Hyundai Heavy Industries Group has joined hands ...
- Westinghouse to Build Nuclear Power Plants in Ukraine
- Corporate Tax Imbalance Serious in South Korea
- Hyundai E&C Lands Order to Redevelop Singapore's Landmark Edifice
Samsung Electronics Sinks by 10 Notches in FutureBrand Index 2021Technology Firms Lead the WaySamsung Electronics Sinks by 10 Notches in FutureBrand Index 2021September 7, 2021, 12:14
A brand survey of the world's top 100 companies selected ASML Holdings, a Dutch semiconductor eq...
- Taylor Emerging as Candidate Site for Samsung Electronics’ New U.S. Foundry
- Korean OLED Products Have Its Presence Felt in Japan
- Apple and Google Expanding Use of Their Own Chips
Many South Korean Companies Likely to be Subject to Digital TaxThe Lower Limit of Application Is KW1.1tr in Annual SalesMany South Korean Companies Likely to be Subject to Digital TaxSeptember 7, 2021, 13:55
The digital tax is likely to be applied to a number of South Korean exporters such as Samsung Electr...
- F&F: Ready for Lift-off
- Iljin Materials: Full Throttle Ahead
- Telecom Equipment: Bright 3Q Outlook for Samsung-Verizon Supply Chain Vendors
South Korean Companies Struggling in ChinaSales, Operating Margins, Market Shares on the DeclineSouth Korean Companies Struggling in ChinaSeptember 7, 2021, 13:50
The Federation of Korean Industries announced that the sales of the top 30 South Korean companies in...
- Subscription Economy Growing Fast in Korea
- South Korea Preparing to Join Digital Economy Partnership Agreement
- South Korea’s First Lunar Orbiter to be Launched in August Next Year
POSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle StartupIn Partnership with Erae AMSPOSCO International Wins KW145bn Order from U.S. Electric Vehicle StartupSeptember 7, 2021, 14:38
POSCO International announced on Sept. 6 that it has won an electric vehicle (EV) parts order from a...
- South Korean M&A Market Going Backwards
- FuturePlay and ITB Join Hands to Discover Startups in Indonesia
- Hancom Toki H2 AI Home Robot picked as one of Autoweek's 2021 All Digital CES 10 Cool?Things
Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanTo Help Busan Become the Venue for World Expo 2030Park Eun-ha, Ambassador for International Relations of Busan, Joins Relay Campaign for World Expo 2030 in BusanSeptember 7, 2021, 14:47
The Busan Metropolitan Government said that Park Eun-ha, ambassador for international relations of B...
- Preparations for 5th ICLC Running Smoothly at Yeonsu-gu of Incheon
- Children's eyes shine at the Final of the UEFA Europa League in Gdańsk, thanks to Hankook
- Dulwich College Seoul Students Take Time to Thank Their?Teachers before Teacher's Day
Samsung Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong to Stand before Court Twice This WeekLingering Controversy Surrounding Samsung HeadSamsung Vice Chairman Lee Jae-yong to Stand before Court Twice This WeekSeptember 6, 2021, 14:42
Samsung Electronics vice chairman Lee Jae-yong will attend the first trial on the alleged illegal re...
- Samsung Electronics Vice Chairman Qualified as Major Shareholder in Samsung Life Insurance
- KFTC May Accuse SK Group Chairman
- Founder Family Strengthening Control of Samsung Group
KENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryThe World's Only University Specializing in EnergyKENTECH to Lead Global Research on Five Fields of Energy IndustryJuly 1, 2021, 17:44
Korea Institute of Energy Technology (KENTECH) is scheduled to open in March next year as the world&...
- IICC to Offer New Business Opportunities to Korea and Asian Countries
- Incheon City in Pursuit of Eco-friendly Transformation
- Dulwich College Seoul Builds up Expertise in Blended Learning, New Head of College Says
KIMM Develops a Complex Breath Analysis SystemA Single Device to Manage Chronic Respiratory DiseasesKIMM Develops a Complex Breath Analysis SystemAugust 26, 2021, 09:39
The Korea Institute of Machinery and Materials (KIMM), an institution under the jurisdiction of the ...
- High-efficiency Solar Battery Made Using Waste Solar Panel
- UNIST Team Develops Epoch-making Positive Electrode Material
- The New Alchemy in the Carbon Neutrality: Turning Water into Ammonia with only Renewable Energy
Seoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scootersUp to 500,000 Won to Be Imposed on OperatorsSeoul City Introduces Fines of up to 500,000 Won for Illegally Parked Shared E-scootersMay 6, 2021, 18:12
The Seoul Metropolitan Council has passed an amendment to the ordinance on towing illegally parked s...
- Fortune Picks Out Naver as Korea's Highest Raking Company in ‘The Future 50’
- CEO of SK Lubricants: 'Make It Move, Make It Green – We’ll Transform into an Eco-oriented Global Company'
- SK Innovation CEO Says,?'It’s Time to Act, Green Balance 2030'
New Drug Development Projects Increasing FastNew Drug Pipelines Total 1,477New Drug Development Projects Increasing FastSeptember 6, 2021, 09:04
The Korea Pharmaceutical and Bio-Pharma Manufacturers Association announced on Sept. 5 that 193 out ...
- AI and Big Data Increasingly Utilized for New Drug Development
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals Ranked 1st in Korean Orphan Drug Industry
- LG Household and Health Care Acquires U.S. Hair Care Brand Arctic Fox for US$100 Mil.
S. Korea-U.S. Collaboration in Nuclear Power Industry Is of Great ValuePublisher NoteS. Korea-U.S. Collaboration in Nuclear Power Industry Is of Great ValueJune 29, 2021, 17:24
South Korean President Moon Jae-in and U.S. President Joe Biden released a joint statement on May 21...
- Competition in Semiconductor Market Now International Rather than Intercorporate
- [Column] Putting LG Energy Solution and SK Innovation on the Path to Coexistence
- [Column] LG in Dilemma between the United States and Huawei